Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stuckey Farm





Trayjan and I were invited by Trayjan's best friend and his mom to visit Stuckey Farm on Wednesday. Trayjan's school was closed for Teacher's conferences so it worked perfectly and the day was just beautiful to be outside picking apples and enjoying the Fall atmosphere.

Trayjan was enjoying testing all the apples, I'm not sure how many the boy actually ate, but along his apple testing he managed to lose a loose tooth. The funny thing was it was the lesser of the two loose teeth. The bad thing was the tooth fell somewhere in the grass and is forever lost at Stuckey Farms. We'll have to just leave the tooth fairy a note and Trayj can draw a picture of his tooth.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi, You have a beautiful family ! I just saw your comment about the dresses I made. I am not selling any ( yet), but they are so easy to make if you have the desire to try. Let me know if you make any, I would love to see them !

Jean said...

How fun! i love apple orchards!! Sarah lost a tooth last week - it went down the drain! She just lost another one this week but hung on tight to it!!

Congrats to Trayjan!!

Love the new fall look!

Janet and Kevin said...

Give Trayjan, the toothless one, a big hug from us. We miss you guys and need to get together!

Hugs,
The Bourkes