Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Early Easter Celebration ! ! !






I got to celebrate Easter early with my beautiful children.....they will be leaving on vacation with their daddy and will be gone on Easter Sunday. I'm uncertain why the schools schedules the beginning of Spring Break on Easter....but it really stinks! However, I had the kids all to myself on Sunday so we had a wonderful time. When they arrived, the eggs were hidden, the surprises were ready and we got to go to their favorite place for lunch. They loved the entire day as much as I did watching the pure joy explode from their little souls. Trayjan had a ball with his new paintball gun and Jie loved her new little laptop. The cutests was their new stuffed pet ducks. They both named them the cutest names. Trayjan's was Ducker McQuakercans and Jie's was Quack Quack. She has carried that big yellow duck everywhere since she got it, she calls it her baby Quack Quack. What a beautiful, fun day we had. It allows us to reflect on the meaning of Easter.....all of this is possible because of our Lord Jesus Christ. He loves us so much and that love gives us strength each and everyday to be the people we are and share the gifts we have been so fortunate to receive.

2 comments:

Debbie Sauer said...

Glad you had a nice celebration. The kids look so cute. I've been trying to email you, but it keeps coming back. Do you have a new address? Hope to hear from you. Blessings, Debbie

Michele said...

Oh my goodness! You guys are too cute! All three of you!

That picture of Jie in dance class on the side of your blog melts my heart. So sweet! She is gorgeous!