Monday, March 15, 2010

Jie's Mom's Day

Jie and I had a wonderful time at her Pre-School Mom's Day. It is so cute to see all the wonderful things she has done in class. She gets to make the placemat for our snacks and juice. She made me wonderful air scent pack for my car (which right now it desperately needs due to the messiness of winter). She sang the sweetest songs and I was so happy to watch her interact with her friends. Such a joy to be a mommy! I love her so much and it brought back wonderful memories of my Mom's Days at the same preschool with Trayj. What a beautiful blessing God has given me in my children.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Looks like you had a great day with Jie. A wonderful memory for you both.

Janet and Kevin said...

Sweet picture of a sweet day.

Hugs,
Janet and gang

Jean said...

What fun day with your special little girl! It is such a blessing to be a Mom! Thank you Jesus!

Michele said...

Oh what sweet memories you have made for her! She is precious!