Thursday, April 8, 2010

Trayjan



What a sweetie this precious boy is....he looked at me before vacation and said "mom, I really need some Sean White shirts". So off we went to find the shirts he wanted. He was alot of fun, I have alway shopped for him and it was adorable that he wanted to actually shop for clothes. He is my kid for sure! LOL He looked so stinkin cute in the shirts he picked out and he was asking me how things looked in layers. He also informed me of his new girlfriends at school the same day...haha!
He also began baseball practice and loves it. He is such a fun athlete to watch play even at his young age. He seems to have a natural ability, although to be honest, I think it's more that he was exposed at a young age and developed the skills necessary to perform at his highest potential....haha! Just bragging on his great parents!
Well, I'm so excited for this seasson of baseball. Basketball was such a joy to watch and he's finally at the age where he's really playing a real baseball game.

2 comments:

Janet and Kevin said...

He is a sweetheart. Enjoyed seeing Trayjan and Jie at Philip's party.

Love,
Janet and gang

Jean said...

He is such a handsome guy! It has been fun watching him grow over the last year and a half!

Our son Johnny is a joy to watch in sports because he always gives it his all!! I am guessing Trayjan is like that too!!