Monday, November 16, 2009

MEMORY BOX MONDAY

Okay, this is just a wonderful picture of Trayjan. I remember this time so well, we had just moved back to Indiana from Ohio and we were enjoying having family over to play. Trayjan had found this mud puddle in the back yard and began to go crazy stomping in it. He had mud everywhere and it was absolutely priceless! So this Monday I have a picture that is irreplaceable of my precious boy. It's so hard to believe this was over 4 years ago. He's growing so quickly and I don't want to miss a second of his life. I pray the Lord guides him to follow all his dreams and to always enjoy the earthly life God has given him. I know we enjoy every second with him.

1 comment:

Janet and Kevin said...

What a cute picture. A mud puddle must be the delight of every little boy!

I just got Philip some rain boots and told him that we would have to go out in the rain sometime to stomp in puddles. He thought that sounded great!

Love you guys. Thanks for the support and love you give us for my dad.

Hugs,
The Bourkes