Thursday, August 20, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY


Where do I begin, this Thursday, I have worked through so many decisions and tough choices. Thank you Lord for being there as the voice telling me what to choose. Thank you Lord for giving me a life to make choices and family and friends to share those choices with.


I'm thankful for my little guy who now rides his bike all alone. I'm especially thankful for Bike Helmets as he crashed and cracked his helmet this week.


I'm thankful the little girl who was under my feet non stop all week long as Daddy was out of town. I'm thankful that although she is a busy girl, she is the sweetest little girl I have ever met.


I'm thankful for new and old friends alike, some have been in my life for such a long time and others only recently, but they make such a difference in the person I am.


I'm thankful for a young lady who I believe God just brought into my life. I pray that I can mentor her in any way she may need. I don't believe people just come and go from your life...I believe they forever stamp your heart with their presence.

2 comments:

[[Nicole]] said...

You and your family are truly inspiring to me. I came across you blog at Journey to me, while reading my teacher's adoption blog. I love reading your 'Thankful Thursday' blogs, and I have even incorporated it into my own. :)

Janet and Kevin said...

We are continually thankful for our paths crossing in the miracle of adoption. You guys are so sweet and special to us.

Love,
Janet, Kevin, Ted, Philip, and waiting for Eli who is getting closer!