Thursday, February 26, 2009

When They Were "3"

Today as I took a photo of Jie, I was tempted to look up a photo of Trayj when he was her same age. I found a couple pictures of Trayj at 3 right around the same time of year. At 3 Trayjan was 37" Tall and 32 pounds. However, as Jie turned 3, her measurements are 32" Tall and 24 pounds. I remember when Trayj was 3 he was in a 3T in both shorts and shirts. Jie has just graduated from 18-24 months into a 2T and now since I like her pants long, she can were a Gymborree 3T in leggings. I just think they are both so precious and adorable at 3 years of age. Trayjan was such a little doll and Jie has become such a little princess.
The first picture is of Trayjan at 3 at his Great Aunt Myrna's Easter Egg Hunt, the second is of Trayjan at home during our Easter Egg Hunt at 3 yrs, and the last is of Jie today posing for mommy so very beautifully at age 3. These kids are such a blessing from God. Thank you for each day he is blessed us with them. They make us better people everyday.
I love a quote in one of my favorite books: The Answer Book for Today's Mom, Christian Encouragement & Practical Advice on Your World, Your Work, And Your Home, the quote is "What can I do to add Brightness to my day?" I know I can add brightness to my day by being so very thankful for my children. God blessed me with my children. To take each day as a blessing and not let one minute go by where I have taken the people I love for granted. Don't wait for something great to happen to give your children a smile, if you wait for another time to come to us, it will never come. Our children are great, every minute of thier lives.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Chas, these pics are so cute. Love the Easter ones. Did you curl Jie's hair? It's getting so long.