Thursday, February 12, 2009

Trayjan Rock Climbing


Trayjan had his first experience Rock Climbing this evening. He was invited to a friend from school's birthday party and he had so much fun. He didn't hesitate at all to get going on climbing, he was the first to make it to the middle of the Rock Wall. He was so brave and just loved it. I had to drag him out after 2 hours to go home. He amazed me with how high he kept trying to get. He didn't quite make it to the top, but was so close many times. He really wants mom and dad to try it too, it really looked like it was a great workout and alot of fun.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh my goodness!! What a brave boy! Looks scary tome. I'm sure he will master it next time. (I see this place being a weekly trip until he does)Great job Trayjan!

Mom Of Many said...

Chastity,
I wanted to stop by and thank you for joining in the friends at A Place Called Simplicity. We have been so blessed by the love and support of so many during this difficult season.

Your kids are absolutely adorable! How blessed you are!!

Hugs from Colorado,
Linny