Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oh, this boy!

I think mommy is beginning to see signs of my baby boy getting bigger. He still loves to cuddle and hug me, but he is now asking me to leave his bedroom when we're in there sitting around doing nothing. In a way, my heart breaks everytime we wants me to go, but in another way, I know he is growing into a young boy and he makes me so proud.

I can not believe God chose me to be this beautiful boy's mom. I feel so blessed with my children, but now Trayjan is no longer that little boy who needs me for everything he does throughout his day. I feel like Life is going so quickly, although I'm so blessed to be home to see every minute of his life. I remember when Travis and I finally got pregnant and were blessed with this perfect baby boy. Life changed for us and the love grew so deep for him. Niether of us could leave him, we missed him so much when we were not with him. Everything we have experienced in life, we have experienced with Trayjan.

I find myself in reflecting mood as I have been looking over pictures of his baby and toddler years. He is the most precious, handsome, intelligent young boy. We are so proud of him and are so excited to see him blossom before our eyes.

Today, as we did his homework (math addition problems), he didn't even have to think of his answers, it just all came to him so easily. I am so amazed with him each day.

The pictures I'm posting are of a day when he was 3, and decided to splash in the mudd in our backyard. Afterwards he was eating watermelon with his cousins, dirty hands and all. He just looks so little, and thank goodness for pictures, his little eyes were still blue, but now they are green just like mommy's.
How can I repay the LORD for all his goodness to me? I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the LORD. I will fulfill my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people.
PSALM 116: 12-12

No comments: