Monday, January 17, 2011

THEY DO EXIST




It has been insane......I can not believe I havent made a post since August 2010. So much has happened in the last 6 months. Both kids are doing well. Trayjan is currently playing on a traveling basketball team and loves it. It's a bit more aggressive of a team then he's used to, but he's doing well. He really enjoyes it. Jie just advised me she wants to Cheerleading, thankfully we know a great Cheerleading Coach and hope to get her involved in Cheer/Gymnastics, I think she will build a great deal of strength in her arms and she is a little flipster, she will love it.

This December was a bit emotional for us....(well for me, mostly, haha). The kids and I traveled to Marion to visit our favorite light show. This has been tradition since Trayjan was 5 months old. It brought many memories back and I'm so thankful we didn't not go, just becuase life is different for us. The kids loved it and we all chose new favorite light displays. The kids absolutely loved seeing all the displays. It was truly a wonderful memory we will always keep with us.

2 comments:

Debbie Sauer said...

Yeah, I am so glad for the pictures. Please do it more often!! Can't find you on FB, try to find me. Blessings

Janet and Kevin said...

Loved seeing the updated pictures of Jie and Trayjan. Miss you all.