Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Enjoying our daily lives










I guess my average post is about every six months. The kids are doing wonderful. Trayj is playing traveling Baseball and recently was promoted to Blue Belt in Karate as well as earned a National title in Self Defense in Karate. He is in the Alpha program at school and is making straight A's. We are so very proud of him. He's an amazing boy. He is so funny and makes me laugh every day. My favorite thing about him is he's confident and loving. He hugs me so much and it melts my heart everytime he does. My cup runneth over : )



Jie is doing wonderful. She is in a daily pre-k class and loves school. She is not only a little princess, but seems to be pretty tough compared to most little girls. We are working on her to toughen up (Trayj and I). She is so sweet and loving. She reminds me everyday life is about the little things. I love seeing the world through a childs eyes. She tells me she wants her hair to grow as long as Tangled's hair. I said ummmmm I don't think so, but you can grow it a little longer. She is excited to get her ears peirced for her birthday in January.


2 comments:

Debbie Sauer said...

Glad you are back. Blessings, Debbie

Chasity said...

Thank you Debbie : ) I'm trying to keep up. I hope your family is well.