Monday, August 9, 2010


The kids are getting ready to start school........I will so miss our Monday's all day together. I have loved having Monday's off work, knowing I get them all day. It is amazing to realize Trayjan just turned 8 and will be going into 2nd grade. Jie is beginning her second year of pre-school. I was watching videos of when Jie got home back in 2008 and she looks like a little baby girl. They have both grown so quickly.....I think God for each and everyday with them. Some days are not always perfect, but they are the absolute reason I wake up everyday. I love them so much and I pray that they always know that God placed them into my life for so many reasons.
I would love to just slow time down a bit, but then I would miss out on all the amazing things they do. Trayjan is by far the funniest kid I will ever meet and Jie is my little shadow, such a sweet girl, always trying to please. I can't wait to experience the rest of their lives with them. I love you both so very much! God bless you each and everyday. I pray you both grow to realize God is always your strength, turn to him always. Hugs and Kisses, Mommy!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Your children are beautiful and such wonderful blessings! You are a great Mom - with a lot of love in your heart!!

Blessings on the new school year for all of you!

Janet and Kevin said...

Oh how we miss you guys! We must get together. Such cute pics of your children.

When I look at Philip and realize he has been with us for two years, I can't believe it! Will always remember our time with you all in China.

Love,
Janet, Kevin, Ted, Philip, and Elijah