Sunday, December 20, 2009

Kids are LOVING the SNOW!




This morning bright and early (about 8:30am) we all got dressed up and hit the snow. The first snow that is nice enough to play in is always so much fun. We had a snow ball fight, the kids against the adults. Isn't that the way it's supposed to be. My nephew was over so it was 3 against 2, which I think is fair, especially that my nephew is my size, it was fun when he decided to football tackle me...

It was fun to play and Trayjan and Jie made some beautiful snow angels before we trampled through all the snow. Trayjan was eating the snow, Jie was making footprints and Skyler my nephew was just enjoying himself by rolling like a snowball in it, then he was rolling Trayjan like a snow ball. Joyous Memories and Fun!

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Sounds like you all had a great time. Love the pic of the kids making snow angels. Molly & Lindy can't wait for a good snow fall (mommy can wait all winter).

Janet and Kevin said...

Sweet memories. Looks like so much fun! We went for a walk in the woods the other day in the snow, and it seemed almost magical! Then stopped by for Starbucks hot chocolate later.

Merry Christmas dear friends,
Love,
The Bourkes

Debbie Sauer said...

Kids just love snow! It's too cold for me, I'd rather be inside by the fireplace. I love seeing pictures of the kids, they always look so happy. Blessings, Debbie

Jean said...

I have missed you- you must be busy! I hope everything is okay?

God bless you and your wonderful family!

Love,
Jean