Sunday, December 13, 2009

Always Thankful



As I sit here I am listening to the beautiful sound of laughter from my kids playing freeze tag. Jie has this little high pitched curly scream everytime daddy chases her and Trayjan has the most joyous laughter when he's hurrying to the base. Such a joy it is to listen to the kids be so happy and have so much fun.

I missed the Thankful Thursday post so today my post is Always Thankful! I love that although I like posting on Thursday, I have to remind myself everyday of the many blessings the Lord has provided for us.

I'm very thankful for girls night. Last night I was so blessed to meet some friends and my sister for dinner. Although we still sit and discuss our children and families all night, it is such a joy to have the time to get out with them for dinner. When I came home last night, I told Trayj I needed to meet a bit more often, he said "No mom, I will miss you to much if you go more". He is such special sweet boy.

I love that when some of us are grouchy in the house, princess Jie doesn't even know what being grouchy means. This little girl is so very happy all day everyday. She loves us so much and will tell us many times throughout the day. She is such a blessing to our lives.

I'm thankful for the power of prayer, I pray for each one of you each and every day. My God lead and guide you throughout your lives.

1 comment:

Janet and Kevin said...

What a sweet post. You, dear friend, our a treasure to us.

Love,
The Bourkes