Thursday, June 25, 2009



Thankful Thursday's are the days I'm reminded to stop and remind myself of all these beautiful blessings God has given me. I try to take the time more then just on a Thursday, but Thanks to Thursday's I know that I will stop and remind myself.

I love the saying Yesturday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery and Today is a gift, which is why it is called the present.
Someday's I sit with a peaceful feeling, when nothing more needs to be done, the house is cleaned, the kids are fed and safe, homework is complete, the bills are paid and often tears will just began to fall. I feel that at these times I am so close to God, that he is holding me tightly hopefully very proud of the wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend I have become. I pray that each tear gives light to the reason he placed me here. I couldnt' imagine my life any differently, This wonderful day I'm so blessed and thankful for the Love that surrounds me each day. I'm thankful that through many road trips, my children always come home safely.
All that we have accomplished you have done for us [O LORD]. Isaiah 26:12

2 comments:

Janet and Kevin said...

Chasity,

That was beautifully written. We are thankful for your family and the sweet and strong bond between us.

Love,
Janet, Kevin, Ted, and Philip

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

CUTE pics!!

Yes, I got your second donation... THANK YOU very much!!! And I entered your name in the drawings 4x. Sorry you didn't win...darn!

If you are interested in that particular dress, I would be happy to make one for you. I can make it up to a size 4...I'm assuming your sweetie is about a 3? Anyway, let me know if you are interested. I'm charging $25.

Thanks!!