Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thank You to Thankful Thursday






I am so very Thankful for this little boy, who often lets me know he's bored and needs some entertainment. I'm thankful that although God gave me the gift of motherhood, I also received the gift of entertainer, playmate, craft maker, toy shopper, and chef!







I am so very thankful that each day this precious little girl gives mommy her list of what she would like for breakfast. She has so many choices and always has the gift of good nutrition.












I am so very thankful for a Husband and Father who adores and loves his family. He's an amazing provider for his family and offers many gifts to his children including knowledge of self-defence, a fun person to play with, and the person who always catches the kids when they jump into the swimming pool. Oh, and he always provides a competitor for mommy to beat at everything!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Nice post Chas. We have to the luckiest mommies in the world. (sweet pictures too)