Saturday, May 9, 2009

MOTHER'S DAY BLESSINGS

I can remember my 1st Mother's Day with Trayjan and this year is my 1st Mother's Day with Jiesue. I am so thankful for the gift of motherhood. Travis and I have been married for almost 17 years and to think we never felt like we wanted children. I am so thankful to our Heavenly Father for guilding me to the most amazing place in my life. I remember it perfectly, when I was about 27 years old, I began to feel like I needed and wanted more from my life. It wasn't until I was 29 that I was blessed with this amazing beautiful little boy. The boy who changed my life forever. I have never been able to get enough of him. I fell completely in love with him and my life was changed forever. I tried so many careers in my life and was never happy and it wasn't until I found Motherhood, that I knew where I was supposed to be. The completeness that I feel from being a mom and raising my children....there is nothing like it. I can not even begin to imagine what is in store for my family. God has given us so much. When we made the decision to add to our family and had multiple miscarriages after Trayjan was 2, we felt a strong presense guiding us to Jiesue. The most amazing thing that I will never forget is when I had my last miscarriage, Jiesue's wonderful mother was pregnant with her and gave birth the same time I would have been giving birth had we not lost the baby. Even though it was difficult to lose something so precious, God knew exactly where he wanted us to be. Our daughter was so far away waiting for us. Now I have two of the most precious children whom I could not imagine my life without. They are the air that I breath each day and I am so thankful for the little things each day. Like when Jie tells me "I love you soooo much", and when Trayj tells me "Your the best mom in the world". Trayjan told me yesturday that he loved me so much because I make him laugh and play with him. Their laughs are my strength, their happiness is my life. I'm so grateful to celebrate Mother's Day, each and everyday! Thank you to my beautiful amazing children and to my wonderful, rock of a husband. My cup runneth over.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Chasity, what a lovely post. God bless you and your family always.

Sherry

Janet and Kevin said...

Chasity,

What a beautiful post. Happy First Mother's Day back from China!

Love,
The Bourkes

Jean said...

Being a Mom is so wonderful! It is so fulfilling!! I had many different jobs too- but being a mom is the best!!
So glad you had a wonderful day!! Your children are beautiful!
Blessings,
Jean