Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Kids Hugging: Thankful Thursday

I am constantly reading many of the wonderful family blog sights I follow about what they are Thankful for. It has been given the title of Thankful Thursday. I have been so inspired by these wonderful families who seem to have so much love for their children and are dedicated to the Lord.

I am thankful this Thursday and every Thurday for:

1. My daughter who looks at me and mimics everything I do each day, the sweetest is when we are setting at the dinner table and she tries so hard to bend her arms in front of her body just as mommy is.

2. My sweet boy, who gives everything 100%. I'm so proud of him, he is the only Kindergartener to make it to level 11 Math Challenge. He is doing problems in the 60's both plus and minus.

3. For the wonderful sunshine given to us for free.

4. My awesome Wii workout video that I was given for Mother's Day and have been dedicated everyday to accomplish.

5. My precious parents, who light up when they see their grandkids

6. The air that I'm so blessed to breath each day.

7. Being a mom.....oh how I love being a Christian Mom!

8. Listening to the same beautiful bird sing outside my window every morning.

9. The inner peace I feel at this very moment.

10. My husband who works so hard to give me the opportunity to stay home with our children.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Nice post Chas. I love the video too. Trayjan is growing, he looks so big next to Jie.

Janet and Kevin said...

We are thankful for our Red Thread connection to you and your family and the wonderful friendship that has developed.

Janet, Kevin, Ted, and Philip