Friday, December 19, 2008

Mommy Turns "35"









Well, this morning was alot of fun. Trayj and Jie woke up to wishing me happy birthday. Jie was very shy about telling me, but once she got the hang of it, she wouldn't stop singing "Happy Birthday Mommy". Trayjan is so wonderful about birthday's. He can barely wait to get downstairs for everyone to open their gifts. He organized my presents according to size, which I opened the small packages first, then saved the biggest for last.

Not only did I have great gifts and wonderful birthday wishes, but the kids and Travis made me a Chocolate Birthday Cake for "Breakfast". Well, one thing for sure, there is a reason I dislike Donuts so much, I'm sure the cake had equal amounts of sugar and my body went into over load after eating a small portion of icecream and cake. Of course all the donut/sweet eaters (Travis, Trayj & Jie), were just fine with all the sugar. Don't get me wrong, I love my chocolate, just not at 9am in the morning. A Bit Much!

No comments: