Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mr. Potato Head Kids




Jie has such a funny little personality (most of the time). Today, she sat on the office floor and was playing with the Mr. Potato Head and decided the glasses would look much better on her precious little face. She looked at me and said "Mommy Look". Of course I began to laugh and she loved it. Trayjan had his own fun time with Mr. Potato Head, although he was more interested in shoving the Mustache up his nose. I love these funny kids. They are so sweet and so creative. Trayjan will find anything and make it fun to play and I think that will help inspire Jie to use her creative side as well. This week with Daddy out of town, mommy's room turned into a fort. Alot of fun has happened in the Fort this week, including a campout last night with the three of us sleeping on the floor amongst the tent like structure. We even told Campfire stories and talked alot about when mommy was little and all the times that Grandma and Grandpa Stout took me camping. I think camping is a wonderful time to spend quality time together, I can not wait for Trayjan to experience it as well. "So Mom and Dad, if you read this soon, let's plan a great week away camping this summer (with the entire family) so my kids can experience all the beautiful memories I have been fortunate enough to experience while camping. Trayjan would love it, and we know Jie would, she loves everything new and fun!

No comments: