Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fire Safety Field Trip





Trayjan's class had a local field trip to our local firestation. He learned more about Fire Safety and it was wonderful because I was chosen to attend the field trip and help Mrs. Zabst with the children. Trayjan was excited for me to go, we even got to sit together on the school bus! I was happy to hear Trayjan thought the school bus was to bumpy (if he lets me take him to school forever, I will be grateful). I'm not a fan of my children being driven by anyone else (especially a bus driver on a bus with no safety seats).
Trayjan did learn alot, Fireman Mitch told him to make sure his family had a plan for his home. We always had one at our old home, but haven't discussed it in our new home. So we got straight to work once we got home to make sure he knows what to do and where to go in the unfortunate event of a fire in our home.

Trayjan brought Jie home a fireman's hat, so she was happy, although she shed many tears when we left home and she had to stay home with Daddy. She was not happy at all!

No comments: