Monday, October 6, 2008

Family update

Jie is doing well after surgery, we have struggled with her nights, but she is back to her wonderful joyous self during the days. We pray that she will begin to sleep better at night, she continues to wake up crying and screaming, this just began after her surgery last week. However, even with less sleep, she is doing well. Today, her and I went to story time at the library, I wish I took pictures because she had a wonderful time. She danced, sang and even painted her own picture.
Trayjan is enjoying himself, which he always does. He is looking forward to our upcoming trip to Hershey. He has made a new friend in our new home and they play together just about everyday. On Friday, I took Trayj and his new friend Will to Bounce Zone, which Trayj loves. It is such an adventure to watch two 6 year boys dicussing the things they take interest in.
Travis has finally settled down in working so much. I think the kids are loving him being home a little more. We pray for good weather so the people hit by so much damage can have time to recover and get their homes back as they were.
I am loving getting life back to normal (well almost, except Jie's nights). I have taken a great passion for Scrapbooking. It is so wonderful to take photos of my children and put them in beautiful books that we can all enjoy and remember every minute of our lives.

No comments: