Friday, April 24, 2009

NOT REALLY A GOOD IDEA

Well, for Christmas Santa brought Trayj a mini 4-wheeler, however, Santa did not make certain it worked after putting it together from the box, so for the last couple months it has been in the shop being worked on. Not the best way to spend your time with a new present. Well, we finally got it back on Wednesday and mom and dad were very excited to see Trayjan try it out. Needless to say, it really didn't go well. After we convinced him to try it out, he crashed within a few seconds of being on it. I laughed so hard, until realizing his little knee was bruised from where it fell on him. I felt horrible, but thankfully he wasn't hurt bad. I think mommy is done promoting the 4 wheeler adventures until he gets a bit bigger.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I giggled too!! Happy to see he jumped up tho. I hope he gets the hang of it soon. And also glad to see he is "dressed for the crash" (as David would say). My husband is a very big motorcycle fan. Good luck learning to ride your new toy Trayj! Looks like fun to me.